What does Talla's Integration with ServiceNow do?
Talla's integration with ServiceNow knowledge Talla to answer questions about content that currently lives in your ServiceNow knowledge base.
If you are a current or prospective customer and would like to explore additional integration capabilities between Talla and ServiceNow, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org we'd love to hear from you!
Setting up your integration with ServiceNow
- A Talla subscription (No subscription? No problem Click here to schedule a 15-minute consultation with our sales team!)
- A ServiceNow account
- Administrator access to your ServiceNow account
- Your Talla profile must be an Org Admin - if you are not an org admin and would like to update your profile, please contact your team's Talla admin or Customer Success Manager for direction. You can also reach out to email@example.com to open a request with our team.
You are now ready to follow a few short steps below to integrate your ServiceNow knowledge base with Talla.
Step 1: Log into your Talla admin account and navigate to Settings > Integrations.
Step 2: Click "Add New" and select Service Now
Step 3: Fill out the 3 required data fields in the pop up:
- Host URL: the Host URL is the unique domain used to host your instance of service now. It will most likely take the following format https://mydomain.com/
- Client ID & Secret: ServiceNow automatically generates a client ID and Secret for your organization. You can pull this information from the ServiceNow Application Registry. (screenshot below)
Step 4: After clicking "Sync Content", allow access when prompted by the ServiceNow pop up window
Step 5: Select the groups that your content should be available to and complete the sync with "Sync Content"