Microsoft Teams O365 Integration
What does Talla's integration with Microsoft Teams do?
Microsoft Teams integration allows you to ask Talla questions and receive notifications for training requests from within your MS Teams workspace.
How to Set Up Microsoft Teams (Office 365) Integration in Talla
In order to configure a new MS Teams integration in Talla, you will need:
- Access to your MS Teams account
- Organization Admin status in Talla
- If you are not an Organization Admin, check out our documentation on Talla Roles and Permission for help.
MS Teams Integration Setup:
- Log into Talla and navigate to Organization Settings
- Click "New" in the O365 Integration row
- Log into your O365 organization and click "Allow"
How do I add the Talla app to my Microsoft Teams environment?
Add the Talla app to your MS Teams app here: Talla MS Teams App
Note: Talla will not work for you unless your team has an active Talla subscription and has completed the Teams integration in your Talla organization.
Don't have a Talla profile yet? Please contact your organization's administrator or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will point you in the right direction.