Talla integrates into your workspace to give your team instant access to the information they need without adding more screens. Slack integration allows you to ask Talla questions and receive notifications for training requests.
How to set up Slack Integration in Talla
In order to configure a new Slack integration in Talla, you will need:
- Access to your Slack account
- Organization Admin status in Talla
- If you are not an Organization Admin, check out our documentation on Talla Roles and Permission for help.
Slack Integration Setup
- Log into Talla and navigate to Settings > Organization
- Click "New" in the Slack Integration row
- Log into your Slack organization and click "Allow"
How to add Talla to your Slack workspace
You can add the Talla app to your Slack workspace here.