Talla and Salesforce Integration
What does Talla's integration with Salesforce Service Cloud do?
By integrating Talla with Salesforce Service Cloud, Talla can extract answers from existing knowledge base articles. Talla's integration is an ongoing sync with your Salesforce knowledge base so that when you create new articles or update existing knowledge, Talla is always giving your users the most up-to-date answers.
Integrating your Talla Knowlede Base with Salesforce Service Cloud
To get started be sure you have the following requirements:
- A Talla subscription (No subscription? Click here to schedule a 15-minute consultation with our sales team!)
- A Salesforce Account
- Administrator access to your Salesforce account
The following steps outline how to establish a sync between Salesforce Service Cloud Knowledge and Talla and can be completed by Talla user who is an Organization Admin.
Note: if you are the user who installed Talla for your team, you will be assigned the Organization Admin by default.
- From the Talla web app, Navigate to Settings > Integrations (https://assistant.talla.com/kb/imports)
- Select "Add New"
- Select "Salesforce Service Cloud Knowledge Base"
- Log in to Salesforce if prompted and click "Allow Access"
- Once authorized, select which groups should be able to access this knowledge, and click Sync Content
- Success! You should now see your Salesforce integration sync from the integrations page.