Azure Active Directory SAML 2.0 Setup
Steps for IT/Admin team to follow to enable Microsoft ADFS SAML for SSO for Talla
Setup Talla as a new app in Azure AD
- Navigate to Azure Active Directory portal
- Select enterprise applications on the left hand navigation panel.
- Click `new application`
- Select `add non-gallery application`
- Give the application the name ‘Talla’
Get App Metadata from Talla
- Login into Talla and navigate to: https://assistant.talla.com/app/settings/saml
- Click button to “Add new”
- Provide your ADFS SAML redirect URL:
- Talla will generate a metadata for ADFS on the next screen
- Download the metadata XML file
- Save the SIGN ON URL provided by Talla.
- You can also click the SAML instance to view this url later
Edit SSO for the new app in Azure AD
- Under manage click single sign-on
- Change ‘Single Sign-on Mode’ to SAML
- Upload the metadata file from above
- Modify the attributes.
- Add the user.objectid attribute as objectid (no namespace necessary)
- Save your changes.
Add final Config and test in Azure AD
- Add in ADFS users/groups that will be using SAML SSO to enable sign-on.
- Finally test login by visiting myapps