HubSpot Integration Guide
HubSpot CRM is everything you need to organize, track, and nurture your leads and customers. The Talla integration with HubSpot’s Marketing, Sales and Ticketing Hub allows you to automate workflows, answer common support questions, and ensure your support, sales and marketing information is always up-to-date and accurate.
To get started be sure you have the following requirements:
- A Talla subscription (No subscription? No problem. Click here to get started and scroll down on a quick description on how to install)
- A HubSpot account with API access turned on
- Administrator access to your HubSpot account
Connecting through HubSpot’s Integration Page
- Sign into your HubSpot account and navigate to Integrations → Apps under Settings
- Search for Talla and view integration. Click on Connect
- Grant HubSpot Access on integration Permissions
- Once you have granted access you will be connected!
If you're new to Talla, install by clicking here ...
Once you have set up an account, you will be directed to the Talla web app. You have now completed the install!
The Talla Extension
Be sure to add the Talla Chrome Plugin (also available for IE, Firefox, Edge Browsers) for additional workflow capabilities, such as suggested answers, faster escalations, and knowledge gap detection all within your current window.
Once added, you will see the Talla icon in your browser for quick access.
Make sure to go to your settings and turn on HubSpot Tickets for your ticketing needs
Accessing Talla Everywhere
You can now access Talla in HubSpot with one click!
Functionalities of the Integration
- Whether you are utilizing HubSpot’s Marketing, Sales or Service Hub, Talla can tap into the data and content through Talla’s chrome extension and use AI/ML algorithms to help reason with your content to provide precise answers to questions and close knowledge gaps.
- With our Rep Assist product, support teams can easily find the answers they are looking for within HubSpot to close out tickets faster, additionally sales and marketing can access accurate and up to date information to help close deals quicker.