Talla allows you to deliver KB pages based on triggers such as a new user being added or if you just want to distribute a document now or at a particular date and time.
How to Set Up Page Delivery
- To distribute your content go to "My pages" on the left sidebar then select the page you would like distributed
- Once the page is opened hit the deliver tab on the top right
- This will allow you to choose options on how to deliver your content whether that is based on a trigger like a new hire or just based on a time and day
- From here the activity of distributed content can be tracked
- Select your way of distribution
- Click "Preview" to see what your audience will receive and Talla will send you a preview message in the chat
- Then choose Save/Schedule to send out your content
What are some common use-cases for Content Delivery?
The two main use-cases that we have for content delivery are:
- Sharing Documentation with New Hires
- Triggered Delivery allows you to deliver content automatically when a new user joins your Talla organization.
- Sharing updates across your organization.
- Scheduled Delivery allows you to deliver content to a specific group of users.
- This is commonly used to share information about updated procedures, reminders, and inform users about newly created content.