Talla allows you to implement verification intervals for your documents. This will send notifications to specified users that prompt them to verify that a given document is up-to-date. These notifications can be triggered, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, semi-annually, or annually.
How do I set up page verification?
To have a document sent to a user for verification that it is still up to date go to your page editor
- Select the properties tab in the top right
- In page level properties you will see the verify flow
- First, select how frequent you want the page to be verified
- if you are not sure how frequent select "When Talla recommends"
- Then choose a user you would like to verify your document
- Publish your changes to save verify settings
Talla will notify the user about being assigned to verify the page.
Page Verification FAQs
How do I view expired pages?
You can view expired pages by navigating to the "Analytics" Tab, then scrolling down and selecting "Expired" from the dropdown in the Page Verification Status table